Saturday 6 July 2013

Click Clack Cricket Bat



This alternative voting referendum means
fuck all
It will not stop politicians going
to war
If another country says they want to keep their
own oil
Let their own people benefit from their
own toil

If they try to organise, unionise
we despise em
Send black ops to their homes to beat and
terrorise them
There's more to life than learning about
the mis en scene
This has all happened and will happen
again and again

Take one look at me you know I'm full of
righteous anger
Crazier than deadpool say it motherfuckin
Chimichanga
and if this was a gangsta rap you'd hear me say
Click Clack
but I'm a Geordie boy so I'll settle for a
Cricket Bat

Cos while I'm sittin here hearing about
the metaphysicals
I'm fully aware my own government is
full of criminals
The only way for me to get it out there
is lyrical
See I don't have it in me yet to
be satirical

They'll never stop rewriting history like
Dan Brown
The only thing we can do is
seize the crown
Take it out into the streets and
melt it down
make our own country but this time
make it sound

No comments:

Post a Comment