Saturday 6 July 2013

Sounds of Falmouth Town



Look I got into a little trouble the other day
Somebody said this shit's bad and I've nothing to say
And I was torn between fuck you fly away and
Man I really thought I wasn't gonna cry today

And if you think that's a sad sight to see well it's sadder to say
I'm almost at the point where I'm teeter tottering off a ladder ok
But I'm worried cos the lights don't look that strong even though it’s not much that I weigh
And I can't think of anything worse than being found on the ground with a rope after it gave way

So what I did was took a tape player to the window so I could hear what people were saying
I pressed record I pressed rewind I sat back and I pressed play

                         I'm not into any of that shit but I know people who take it
                         Dude you should of the look on this chick's face as she faked it
                         Ooooooooooooh man that was low
                         Come on we've got to go
                         I love you so much

And I knew with people saying such
Some people maybe my work could touch
And I'll tell you this, for all your words
You're not really saying much

No comments:

Post a Comment