Saturday 6 July 2013

Oh My Days



Now I know some of you gan talk when I get off the stage
There's only so many ways I can talk about rage
but fuck it, Ah kna more of us are on the same page
We're all plagued by the same shit on different days
We're all players playin parts on the same stage
We are all getting fucked every other which way

But that’s the way it is for McQueriosity
The 3rd person me who’s a bit of an oddity
Who’s gotta be, funny cos it’s all he’s got going for me
Who’s gotta try harder cos this poem’s not flowing for me
But it’s hard for me to motivate myself
When most days me feels like he’s somebody else

And this is how I'll spend my days
And fuck my rhymes are back on rage
But I lost the rhythm back aways
And to borrow a phrase, Oh my days
And fuck my life, is it so hard?
And is Mango Tangos a gay bar?


See if it is you won’t have to try hard
True story my karaoke got a guy hard
But could my poetry do the same it hasn’t so far
Which makes me think that it has flew far past par
But there’s a pint calling to me from over there by the bar
So I’ll leave you in the hands of our great compere thus far

No comments:

Post a Comment