Saturday 6 July 2013

Survival of the Poet



Sometimes it gets so bad don't leave me room for days
And when I do it’s just the same old shit
People talkin bout how they gonna change their ways
but you kna that they'll never commit

And even if I come off worse from meeting Blood Boy
Blood's Boiled he's pulled a leccy trick
not a bad boy but I am the real McCoy
death cannit stop me rhetoric

An if I die and gan to heaven which I divvent believe in
I'll say to God Mate you fucked up
Why'd you let big pharma fight wars for heroin
Perhaps they are givven you a cut?

But if I died and went to Hell which is just as unlikely
I'd gan and meet me old boy crew
see if Constantine's about then gan get Crowley
twat the Devil and shout Fuck You

What about Old Norse students love that shit?
Then we'll have wor fucking Ragnarok
The war to end all wars I'll be in the thick of it
even if the end I cannit stop

But if Science is right and there's nothing after death
you kna this'll be what I'll do
.......................................................................
.......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment