Saturday 6 July 2013

Poetic Exorcist

I took singing lessons from a tone-deaf cunning linguist
And became a comedian poet
Ghost Writing for the spirit of a kid who can't flow
Yet Wishes he did

I fill my notebooks with digital ink spots
Because instead of the bass for me the pen drops

And having always killed I pen a poetic ode
Entitled 'Disregard the Cops'
With a side note that like bad dogs
It's the hand on the leash to blame for the beast

In the mirror I see a psycho mental giant
In a land of giant slayers who don't know jack
Breaking the ice with every step
Polar bears are fucked till I'm kept in check

Jessica drowns alongside Jesters
Rocking everywhere from Chickentown to Chester

Disproportionately proud of chest hair

Can't afford to leave the nest

Yeah

I took singing lessons from a tone-deaf cunning linguist
And became a comedian poet

Trouble is

Now I think I know it 

No comments:

Post a Comment