Saturday 6 July 2013

Words of Future Past



Hello it’s you
Or rather, it’s me, but you’re me too
Although, by the time you’re reading this
Every cell in your body has split
And grown, and died
We don’t use phones by the way, and your niece can fly
I’ve got some advice for us
And you’d be well placed to listen because
I’ve checked the other timelines and you don’t make it if you
Don’t listen

First off, put the paper down son it looks unprofessional
Remember this is a stage not your public confessional
Not living in London is not the reason you haven’t made it
So don’t move there expecting that doing so’s gonna change shit
I’d use less dick jokes if I were you son
Let your wit shine through instead of puns it’s not done
Free will exists but to be on the safe side
That lass with the blue hair’s one hell of a rough ride
Don’t read this bit out, oh shit too late
But I’ve drawn you a map, the G-spot’s here mate
I’ve got to go now and throw this message down the time stream
But make sure you see someone about that weird tooth dream

No comments:

Post a Comment