Saturday 6 July 2013

When life gives you lemons, make rhymes



I'm out of line
I'm out of time
I'm going out of my fucking mind
Cos I can only make the simple rhymes
But if I don't rhyme
Then it undermines
Everything that I say when I've got the time
I remember in English Lit when I had to underline
The ABAB but what the fuck is mine
I'm on the spectrum of alright to fine
But you kna one day they'll be studyin mine
Studyin yours studyin ours seein what makes it shine
Stead of fightin in wars or bankin off shores you kna that they'll put in the time
I never learnt the difference between thou and this, thee and thine you kna it was a waste of time
They were takin the piss it was a pile of wank
And you can take them words to the bank
And yeah that was Shakespeare I dissed
And I kna he was a premier lyricist
But he must have wrote, A midsummer night’s dream, when he was on the piss
I've got 1001 reasons for that diss
Maybe I could put them all in a nice list
And tell it to my modern day Arabian Knights
My poetical harem, thank you goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment