Saturday 6 July 2013

In Case of Emergency



I remember when me mam told me
How I’m rubber and you’re glue
But I would never dream that would turn out to mean
I’m just a rebound for you

The sort of fool who’s just a tool
For you to do whatever you want to
You break the glass yeah we get some ass
But we’re cast aside when you’re through

At me best a can abide what happened to me in the past but
Sometimes I cannit hide the cuts you made when you broke the glass
However
If you set a test I’ll pass it, not the best like but I’ll crack it

See I know what I am and I know what I’m good for
And if you use this tool then you’ll get what you pay for
I always endeavour to be better than whatever you came from
Just make sure you let me know if in the morn you’re gonna be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment